Broadcast Louder’s Creativity + Abundance 2.0 – Webinar
Broadcast Louder & Skillshare
***Now Replaying*** Aired: Wednesday, June 13, 2-3 PM EST / 11-12 PST
Watch the Replay >> Top Tips to Building Your Brand and Visibility
In this class we talk Branding in all it’s forms, from the first creative conceptualization of a logo and icon, through everything you and your brand represent. Making sure that you cross pollinate your brand look, feel, messaging and consistency so customers know you, find you, trust you and buy from you.
In this webinar we discuss the following in great detail:
1. Make sure that your offline and online presence matches. Everything should work harmoniously together and represent you and your brand when you are not there.
2. In developing a logo, icon or wordmark, make sure that the identity you use works to reinforce your mission and goals and helps express your individualism. Also it’s your identity that drives the design and layout for everything else you create.
3. Make sure that your copy on flyers, brochures, and your web presence is clearly written. Don’t confuse visitors or overwrite what most don’t have time to read. Offer your company’s benefits and your mission but get to the point.
4. On social media, remember to be engaging and that it’s more effective if you enter into a conversation. If you continually write about yourself or your latest products and services, people won’t necessarily care or respond. Instead, share something interesting you discovered or learned and ask them to respond, then don’t forget to tag one or two people who you believe would engage, so the conversation can begin.
5. It should always be quality over quantity. Many entrepreneurs are in a hurry to get their blog posts, newsletters and more out quickly and often, but they don’t pay attention to the details. Make sure to size images for web usage, and that your copy doesn’t have typos.
6. Be respectful and helpful to your clients as it will always look good on you. When your clients are happy and love what you do for them, they gladly share your name with others which helps you grow also.
7. Make sure that each and every day you are thinking of new and exciting ways to expand your business.
8. Stay on top of your industry and social media so you are aware of the latest goings on and can implement those things into your business.
9. Update your website and blog as often as possible so the search engines always consider YOU the answer to the query. If you leave your site dormant, you slip back in the search engines while others move forward.
10. Don’t get totally overwhelmed with it all… there are ways to hire an intern or assistant that can help manage some of the overall chores… by outsourcing some of your work, you can zero in on the keys to your brand business success.
Join me as we discuss the HEART of your business.
You will NOT find these classes anywhere else.
I guarantee you will learn so much and once implemented into your OWN business, will make a tremendous difference in your growth, reach and sales!
Here’s a sample video on not cluttering up your website: